Pollard PLLC and its attorneys have extensive experience litigating a broad range of commercial cases in Florida state and federal courts and beyond. The firm’s experience includes investigating, developing, prosecuting, and defending commercial cases. Pollard PLLC routinely is involved in high-stakes cases that involve millions of dollars at issue, numerous parties, and complex areas of law.
The firm routinely litigates commercial cases involving the following claims:
- Breach of contract
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Commercial negligence
- False advertising
- Fraud or misrepresentation
- Non-compete issues
- Partnership disputes
- Theft of trade secrets
- Trademark infringement
Relevant experience includes the following industries:
- Real Estate
Recent representative matters include:
- Defending a C-level executive against non-compete claims while prosecuting counterclaims for unpaid severance compensation.
- Defending several real estate brokers against non-compete, Computer Fraud and Abuse Act, and civil conspiracy claims.
- Defending a financial institution against fraud and tortious interference claims.
- Defending a media company against breach of contract and theft of trade secrets claims.
- Defending numerous doctors against non-compete and trade secret claims while prosecuting counterclaims for breach of contract, unpaid bonus compensation, and a declaratory judgment regarding enforceability of at-issue competitive restrictions.
- Defending a construction company against tortious interference and trade secret claims while prosecuting counterclaims for false advertising in violation of the federal Lanham Act.
For more information about engaging Pollard PLLC as counsel in a commercial litigation matter, please contact the Firm’s office at 954-332-2380.